Most property and home buyers obtain house and land packages for sale to find their dream home. For many people, this process can be long, complicated and expensive. If you are one of those looking for a house and land packages Adelaide by OakfordHomes, there are various ways to obtain these packages.
Here are some of the advantages you receive when you purchase a house and land packages for sale.
- One advantage is that you can save money. When you purchase a house and land packages Adelaide by OakfordHomes for sale, you can save money compared to buying an already established house and land design. Typically, if you buy an established house design, you may have to renovate it to create a good appeal and marketability to potential tenants. However, if you are purchasing the house and land packages for sale, you can save on the renovation costs. In addition to this, you also benefit from having a brand new house design that can easily attract potential tenants.
- Another advantage is that you can customise the house plan and layout as per your requirements. Most house plans are standard, and some have minor alterations which can cost a lot. However, if you obtain the house plan and property packages for sale, you can customise the house plan as per your requirements. For instance, if you want to construct a new build house, you can easily change the floor plan to accommodate additional features such as a swimming pool or a garage.
- The third advantage is that you can save on stamp duty and other taxes when you purchase house and land packages for sale. Unlike purchasing pre-owned homes in different parts of Australia, you do not have to pay stamp duty when buying homes and lands packages for sale. This is because the property is transferred under a fixed value which is equal to the market value of the land. Therefore, you pay a lesser amount of taxes compared to new properties.
- However, some cons are associated with buying the house and land packages Adelaide by OakfordHomes for sale. One of the pros is that you can save on your renovation costs. Due to the house plan’s lower price and the standard construction, you can finish the building within the stipulated time. Another advantage is that you can save on stamp duty and other taxes. Unlike buying pre-owned homes in different parts of Australia, you do not have to pay stamp duty when purchasing homes and lands packages for sale.
- Another advantage is that you can save on the maintenance costs. Since the house plan and the land packages are low in cost, you can reduce your maintenance costs. This is because you do not have to pay for proper tenants. You do not have to maintain the house regularly, and hence; there is no chance of damage. This is a great benefit as the lower maintenance costs will help you save more money. However, some other expenses are like the utilities and the lease term’s timely clearance, which is payable even when the property is not occupied.